Here’s the gist of how we handle your personal information:
- We collect personal information you provide to us so that you users can use FIIT Token with a full utilization of the application.
- Information you upload or post to FIIT Token ONLY may be seen by others if you choose to share a public link.
- We only collect your precise location or health information with your express consent.
- We aggregate and de-identify usage data to improve our products and services.
- We only share information with our service providers when necessary to keep FIIT Token running smoothly.
What information do we collect?
Information you choose to give us
When you use our services, we collect information that you choose to share with us, including
Information collected when you use our services
When you use our services, we collect information about what services you’ve used and how you’ve used them. Content information.
- We collect information about the content you create while using the service, such as routes and GPS tracks.
- Device information. We collect information about the devices you use FIIT Token:
-- Hardware and software information such as the hardware model, operating system version, browser type, language, battery level, and time zone
-- Information from device sensors such as accelerometers, gyroscopes, and compasses
-- Information about your wireless and mobile network connections, such as your mobile phone provider and whether or not you have service.
- Location information. When you use our services, we may collect information about your location. With your permission, we may also collect information about your precise location using methods that include GPS, wireless networks, cell towers, Wi-Fi access points, and other sensors, such as gyroscopes, accelerometers, and compasses.
Regarding health data
We collect information that you provide to us with your consent that may reveal information about your physical health and location, including:
- GPS and accelerometer when recording GPS tracks of your activity We will only use health and location data that you voluntarily provide us, and only with your prior consent.
Information & third parties
We do not collect or share your personal information to any third parties.
With your consent, to provide location-based services on FIIT Token products, FIIT Token and our partners and licensees may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your mobile device. Where available, location-based services may use GPS, Bluetooth, and your IP Address, along with crowd-sourced Wi-Fi hotspot and cell tower locations and other technologies to determine your devices’ approximate location.
How and why we use this information
We use your information to provide the best possible service for you. These uses include:
- Developing and improving our services
- Communicating with you for support inquiries or sharing information about our products
- Monitoring and analyzing trends and usage
- Keeping the services running, safe, and secure
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may use aggregated information to provide new features and content, such as bicycling outdoor activities mode.
- We may collect and store details of how you use our services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services. Except in limited instances to ensure the quality of our services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
If we combine non-personal information with personal information, the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
How we share your data
FIIT Token does not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to third parties.
Publicly Available Information
Your information and content may be publicly accessible if you decide to publicly share a link to your content.
FIIT Token may share personal information with service providers and business partners who provide services such as information processing, payment processing, cloud storage, and customer service. Personal information will only be shared by FIIT Token to provide or improve our products and services; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
OpenStreetMap anonymous location data
We use OpenStreetMap for rendering our maps, and FIIT Token sends anonymous location and map usage data to OpenStreetMap so that they may improve these maps. We only send this information after we’ve received express consent to access your location, and you may opt out of location data sharing with OpenStreetMap at any time. You can learn more about how OpenStreetMap uses this anonymous location data here: https://www.openstreetmap.org/about
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for FIIT Token to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
How we protect your data
FIIT Token takes the security of your personal information very seriously. FIIT Token online services protect your personal information during transit using encryption such as Transport Layer Security (TLS). When your personal data is stored by FIIT Token, we use computer systems with limited access housed in facilities using physical security measures.
If you choose to share personal information and content you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to share or submit in these instances. Please take care when using these features.
Retention of data
Information about you that is no longer necessary and relevant to provide our Services may be de-identified and aggregated with other non-personal data to provide insights which are commercially valuable to FIIT Token, such as statistics of the use of the services. For example, we may retain depersonalized routes and other geolocation information to continue to improve the services. This information will be de-associated with your name and other identifiers.
Third-party sites and services
FIIT Token websites, mobile application, products, applications, and services may contain links to third-party websites, mobile application, products, and services. Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties − for example, a third‑party iPhone app.
Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
Questions and changes
Sabuy Digital Company Limited (Sabay Digital)
Contact us, If you have any questions about this Policy, please email either FiiT Token at [email protected] or SabuyDigital at [email protected].
The Policy for FiiT Token Mobile Application was last updated on 1 May 2022.